Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems | PRIMA 2016 | Turin, Italy
- Phan Minh Dung, Tran Cao Son and Phan Minh Thang.
"Argumentation-Based Semantics for Logic Programs with First-Order Formulae"
- Michael Maher
"Resistance to Corruption of General Strategic Argumentation"
- Ryosuke Shibusawa, Tomoaki Otsuka and Toshiharu Sugawara.
"Spread of Cooperation in Complex Agent Networks Based on Expectation of Cooperation
- Murat Sensoy, Lance Kaplan and Geeth De Mel.
"Semantic Reasoning with Uncertain information from Unreliable Sources"
- Patrick Doherty, Jonas Kvarnström, Piotr Rudol, Marius Wzorek, Timo Hinzmann and Thomas Stastny.
"A Collaborative Framework for 3D Mapping using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles"
- Zhi Xing and Jae Oh.
"Heuristics on the Data-collecting Robot Problem with immediate rewards"
- Agnieszka Zbrzezny and Andrzej Zbrzezny.
"Verifying Real-Time Properties of Multi-Agent Systems via SMT-based Bounded Model Checking"
- Ryuta Arisaka and Ken Satoh.
"Balancing Rationality and Utility in Logic-Based Argumentation with Classical Logic Sentences and Belief Contraction"
- Mingyu Guo, Yuko Sakurai, Taiki Todo and Makoto Yokoo.
"Individually rational strategy-proof social choice with exogenous indifference sets"
- Jieyu Zhan and Xudong Luo.
"Offer Evaluation and Trade-off Making in Automated Negotiation Based on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Constraints"
- Hoa Khanh Dam and Aditya Ghose.
"Analyzing topics and trends in the PRIMA literature"
- Guido Governatori, Francesco Olivieri, Erica Calardo, Antonino Rotolo and Matteo Cristani.
"Sequence Semantics for Normative Agents"
- Mingyu Guo, Hideaki Hata and Ali Babar.
"Revenue Maximizing Markets for Zero-Day Exploits"
- Vahid Yazdanpanah and Mehdi Dastani.
"Distant Group Responsibility in Multi-Agent Systems"
- Mingyu Guo.
"Competitive VCG Redistribution Mechanisms for Public Project Problem"
- Narayan Changder, Aditya Ghose and Animesh Dutta.
"Coalition Structure Formation Using Anytime Dynamic Programming"
- Toshihiro Matsui, Marius Silaghi, Katsutoshi Hirayama, Makoto Yokoo and Hiroshi Matsuo.
"Asymmetric Distributed Constraint Optimization on Theil Index"
- Anders Clausen, Aisha Umair, Zheng Ma and Bo Nørregaard Jørgensen.
"Agent-Based Virtual Power Plant Design for Management of Complex Energy-Intensive Industrial Loads"
- Christina Herzog, Jean-Marc Pierson and Laurent Lefevre.
"A Multi Agent System for Understanding the Impact of Technology Transfer Offices in Green IT"
- Islem Hènane, Hadouaj Sameh, Khaled Ghédira and Ali Ferchichi.
"A multi-agent Renewable Resources Management System Joining Modeling Simplicity, Results Accuracy and Multi-disciplinary Collaboration"
- Islem Hènane, Sameh Hadouaj, Khaled Ghédira and Ali Ferchichi.
"Modeling Organizational and Institutional Aspects in Renewable and Natural Resources Management Context"
- Christopher Frantz, Bastin Tony Roy Savarimuthu, Martin Purvis and Mariusz Nowostawski.
"Synthesising Institutions using Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sets"
- Hiroyuki Kido.
"Argumentation Versus Optimization for Supervised Acceptability Learning"
- Hiroaki Kingetsu and Hiromitsu Hattori.
"Multi-Agent Traffic Simulations with Taxi Agents based on Probe-Car Data"
- Vivek Balaraman, Harshal Hayatnagarkar, Meghendra Singh and Mayuri Duggirala.
"Towards better crisis management in support services organizations using fine grained agent based simulation"
- Tran Cao Son, Chitta Baral, Michael Gelfond and Arindam Mitra.
"Plan Failure Analysis: Formalization and Application in Interactive Planning Through Natural Language Communication"
- Leonel Enrique Aguilar Melgar, Maddegedara Lalith, Tsuyoshi Ichimura and Muneo Hori.
"Automatic evacuation management using a multi agent system and parallel meta-heuristic search"
- Phan Minh Thang.
"Dialectical Proof Procedures for Probabilistic Abstract Argumentation"
Social Science Extended Abstracts
- Thomas Feliciani, Andreas Flache and Jochem Tolsma.
"How, When and Where Can Spatial Segregation Induce Opinion Polarization? Two Competing Models"
- Michael Maes and Dirk Helbing.
"Can noise in behavioral models improve macro-precisions? An empirical test."
- Xin Sun.
"Ali baba and Thief, Norm Emergence in Games"